Senior Online-Marketing Manager
MBA.Group is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team. You will make an ideal candidate if you are focused and driven, eager to learn, love to think outside the box, work hard and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Yearly salary starting from 60,000.00€ - 85.000.00€ (based on experience level)- full time & remote
Career advancement opportunities are available.
What we offer you:
- An amazing remote culture that provides the flexibility for you to work how you work best.
- A goal oriented mindset. We strive to achieve targets and solve difficult challenges with creativity, discipline and experience.
- First hand experience and accelerated learning.
- Great salary, bonuses and extras based on results and commitment.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Support PPC Executives with the hands-on management of all PPC accounts, along with the websites.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Analyze keyword performance and identify opportunities to reduce CPCs, drive better traffic, and improve conversion rates.
- Optimize conversion platforms such as landing and checkout pages.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of websites.
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and
- Work with the consulting and sales team to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify
client success stories and work with the marketing team to create appropriate case studies and collateral.
- Create compelling marketing campaigns using strategies we encourage our clients to use to
showcase our abilities to produce results (leads) - our clients use similar strategies to raise funds.
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels.
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives.
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and
conferences. Conduct internal reporting and perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 4 years of work experience in digital marketing.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Experience with Active Campaign or similar marketing automation and CRM software.
- Able to speak German and English.