MBA.Group is looking for an HR Assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. We would like to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR assistant should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, documents and precise in the recruitment process.
Yearly salary starting from 20000 € (based on experience level)- full time & remote
Career advancement opportunities are available.
What we offer you:
- An amazing remote culture that provides the structure for you to work how you work best.
- A goal-oriented mindset we actually work to achieve targets and solve hard problems with creativity, discipline and experience.
- First-hand experience and accelerated learning.
- Great salary and bonuses and extras based on results and commitment.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Searching for new employees on Upwork and Linkedin
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related ( not essential).
- 1-2 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Native or C1 level of German and English language
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Experience with Upwork and Linkedin
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.