Chief Financial Officer
MBA.Group is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join our team. You will make an ideal candidate if you are focused and driven, eager to learn, love to think outside the box, work hard and thrive in an ambiguous environment. A good CFO doesn’t just keep the “score” — he or she puts points on the board.
A good CFO uses this vantage point to make a good company great, leading a high-quality finance organization that manages critical responsibilities for the company. You will do it by informing important strategic and operational decisions; finding new insights to improve business performance, and ideally being consigliere to the CEO.
Yearly salary starting from 60,000.00€ (based on experience level)- full time & remote
Career advancement opportunities are available.
What we offer you:
- An amazing remote culture that provides the flexibility for you to work how you work best.
- A goal oriented mindset. We strive to achieve targets and solve difficult challenges with creativity, discipline and experience.
- First-hand experience and accelerated learning.
- Great salary, bonuses and extras based on results and commitment.
- Relocating to Dubai Office
- Ensure the company has accurate financial metrics (e.g., revenue, expenses, cash flow/burn)
- Be the scorekeeper
- Manage the budgeting and planning process
- Track business performance over time and continuity improve the model to be more robust and predictive
- Managing the process for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Building financial models, analyzing and preparing financial statements, and reconciling income and expenses.
- At least 12 months of work experience as CFO or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting
- Experience in strategic and operational planning and execution
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus